top of page

ABOUT US

Lady Anne Henderson-Stewart founded "Le Jardin d'Enfants Bilingue" in 1975 and "La Petite Ecole Française" in 1983 in London and welcomed and taught children from very different international backgrounds. This school was part of the French schools offer in London and of the AEFE network.

Then in 1995, based on her London experience, Lady Anne Henderson-Stewart created "La Petite Ecole Bilingue" in Paris. 

In 2007, Lady Anne Henderson-Stewart sold "La Petite Ecole Française", in order to focus only on her fully bilingual project in Paris. "La Petite Ecole Bilingue de Londres" was born in 2010, first of the bilingual campuses in London, in Oxford Gardens. In September 2012 was created the Kentish Town branch of "La Petite Ecole Bilingue de Londres" which provides for pupils aged 3 to 10 year old. 
2017 saw the creation of a fourth school in Bordeaux (France). 

 

Today, "Stewart International School - La Petite Ecole Bilingue" is a group of 4 campuses located in London, Paris and Bordeaux. 

IMG_0107.jpg

Proprietor's contact details: The proprietor is Anne Henderson-Stewart and can be contacted by phone on 020 8960 2725 or via post at 85 Clarendon Road W11 4XQ.

Head's contact details: The Head Teacher is Natasha Henderson-Stewart and can be contacted by phone on 0 207 284 2620 or via post at 22 Vicars Road NW5 4NL.

THE TEAM

Natasha
Henderson-Stewart

Headteacher

Julie
Bonaz

French

Deputy Headteacher

Marie - Joelle
Deschamps

English

Deputy Headteacher

Cécile
Leménager

Administration Officer

A team of 18 trained people are working together towards the well-being, the joy and the success of our pupils

at SIS-LPEBL Kentish Town.

CONTACT US

Vos informations ont bien été envoyées !

T : 020 7284 26 20

22 Vicar's road
NW5 4NL Londres 

A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY...

SIS – LPEBL KT is housed in Saint Martin’s church former vicarage in Gospel Oak since September 2012.

Built in 1904, this previous religious building is Grade 1 listed. It was sold to a first private landlord by the parish some 40 years ago.

Saint Martin’s church has been welcoming its parishioners since it was built in 1865. Mother Carol Barrett Ford also hosts our school’s events with always such a warm welcome and open mind.

bottom of page